Montana Action for Healthy Kids Team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our children in schools and communities through nutrition and physical activity where children learn, participate in, and enjoy healthy lifestyle behaviors.
Montana Action for Healthy Kids (MT AFHK) is a statewide group working avidly to make childcare centers, schools and communities healthy places for kids by enhancing nutrition and physical activity opportunities. MT AFHK is a sub-committee of Eat Right Montana. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting healthy kids. MT AFHK meets quarterly to keep abreast of current happenings, share resources and information, and is involved at the state and grassroots local level to support healthy schools and communities.
Montana Action for Healthy Kids Steering Committee 2014
- Molly Stenberg, Montana Team Nutrition, Chair,
Email email@example.com and phone #406-994-7217
- Molly Stenberg, Co-Chair (Montana Team Nutrition Program)
- Katie Bark, Montana Team Nutrition, Treasurer
- Bob Vogel, Montana School Boards Association, Steering Committee Member
- VACANT, Steering Committee Member
In addition to the statewide team, four local teams are working hard in these communities:
1. Billings Action for Healthy Kids Team
Kathy Aragon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Bernie Mason (email@example.com)
2. Great Falls Action for Healthy Kids Team
Erica Harp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Helena Action for Healthy Kids Team
Cassandra Drynan (email@example.com)
4. Missoula Action for Healthy Kids Team
Julie Leister (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Rebecca Morley (email@example.com)
Action for Healthy Kids is your "go to" place for how-to-guides, fact sheets and quick tips to help you create a healthy school environment. Check out the latest resources from our partners, volunteers and experts on our website.
Websites: http://www.actionforhealthykids.org/in-your-state/montana/welcome http://www.eatrightmontana.org/eatrightafhk.htm